Skip to main content

History of the Wake County Ladies Memorial Association : confederate memorials in Capitol Square, Memorial Pavilion, the House of Memory and the Confederate cemetery


Published 1938
SHOW MORE


Signed on p. 4: Charlotte Bryan Grimes Williams (Mrs. Alfred Williams)

"In 1916, ..., the Ladies Memorial Association and the Junior Auxiliary were merged ... on Dec. 17, 1918 ... the Ladies Memorial Association merged into the United Daughters of the Confederacy ... to the General James Johnston Pettigrew Chapter, U.D.C."--P. 11


Publisher Raleigh, N.C. : [Johnston Pettigrew Chapter, U.D.C.?]
Pages 68
Language English
Call number Cp971.92 R163w2
Digitizing sponsor University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Book contributor University Library, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Collection ncgen; unclibraries; americana

Full catalog record MARCXML

[Open Library icon]This book has an editable web page on Open Library.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review.
PEOPLE ALSO FOUND
North Carolina Collection
by United Confederate Veterans. Bryan Grimes Camp No. 424; Smithwick, Sybble M
281
0
0
North Carolina Collection
by Moore, Mary R. Ludley; Robeson, Susan Stroud; Daughters of the American Revolution
273
1
0
North Carolina Collection
by Atkinson, Thomas, 1807-1881; Holden & Wilson
206
0
0
ncna
by Choules, John Overton, 1801-1856
139
0
0
ncna
by United States. Congress (21st, 1st session : 1829-1830). House; White, Hugh Lawson, 1773-1840; Blount, William, 1749-1800; United States. Congress (21st, 1st session : 1829-1830). Senate; North Carolina. General Assembly
147
0
0
North Carolina Collection
by Vance, Zebulon Baird, 1830-1894; University of North Carolina (1793-1962)
155
0
0
North Carolina Collection
by Cobb, Collier, b. 1862
177
0
0
North Carolina Collection
by North Carolina Historical Commission
227
0
0